The New Year kicked off with the award of an amalgam of projects for new and existing clients:
- Inspection of kiln components being fabricated in China for a cement customer in Ecuador.
- Studies for transfer terminals in North America:
- An efficiency study to expand the capacity and storage potential of several terminals to handle grains and fertilizers. This study includes the current operations and all areas of improvement.
- Capability of two terminals to start receiving a finished cement product via bulk ships, including capital cost estimate.
- A frac sand operation in Texas has retained PEC Consulting’s services to proceed with the basic engineering and capital cost estimates for improving current operations. This will include measures to improve productivity and reduce the inconsistency in the feed to the wet plant.
- Raw material substitution for a cement plant in the USA to utilize bottom ash from a power plant.
- PEC Consulting is providing process assistance for a quicklime production facility in Zambia.