PEC Consulting Group LLC, the consulting arm of PENTA Engineering Corp., is recognized worldwide for providing engineering and consulting services to the industrial minerals industry. Our extensive experience comprises limestone, cement, lime, gypsum, sands, aggregates and other non-metallic minerals.
PEC Consulting Group has the capacity to develop complete projects from concept to commissioning for Greenfield Plants Projects and Plant expansions. Our services cover:
- Scoping Studies.
- Conceptual and Economic Study, including plant and mine design.
- Project Schedule Development, CAPEX Studies and OPEX Studies.
- Economic Studies, Market Studies and Financial Studies.
- Pre Feasibility and Bankable Feasibility Studies for new plants and plant expansions.
- Investigation and evaluation of raw materials.
- Sampling and evaluation of mineral deposits.
- Geological studies Mine and quarry planning.
- Environmental emissions assessment and selection of control technologies for particulate matter.
- Operations improvement.
- Flow diagram development.
- Selection of process equipment and evaluation of existing equipment.
- Due Diligence for Acquisitions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Process Audits and productivity improvements.
- Maintenance and Reliability Audits.
- Operations evaluation and operators training.
- Development of Bid Documents for Main Process Equipment.
- Contract Negotiation.
- Closure of Contracts.
- Auxiliary Equipment Selection Assistance and Material handling.
- Contractor Selection Assistance.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Monitoring.
- Procurement & Expediting Assistance.
- Site Advisory Services.
- Commissioning and Start-up Assistance.
Industrial Minerals Consultants
PENTA has been providing consulting services to the industrial minerals industry for over 28 years. Our consultants have extensive experience in the following Industries:
- Diatomaceous Earths.
- Frac Sands (Proppant Sands).
- Ground Calcium Carbonate.
- Industrial Sands.
- Limestone and Dolomite.
- Precipitated Calcium Carbonate.
- Refractory Clays.
- Silica Sands.
- US Silica.
- Pioneer Natural Resources.
- Cutler Magner.
- Florida Crushed Stone.
- Florida Rock Industries.
- Salt River Materials Group
- United States Lime & Minerals, Inc.
- …among others