Careers at PEC Consulting Group
PEC Consulting Group LLC offers a diverse range of opportunities to seasoned professionals with specialized expertise in industrial minerals. Our Consultants have lengthy experience gained during their careers with major mineral processing and consulting companies throughout the globe. PEC Consulting benefits from the complementary skills of its team of Consultants.
Principal Consultant / PEC Consulting Group LLC/PENTA Engineering Corp.
PENTA Engineering Corp. (“PENTA”) is a global company specializing in the mineral processing industries. PENTA has managed hundreds of projects for the mineral processing industries worldwide, involving Feasibility Studies, new production lines, plant upgrades and modifications. Our group has a considerable amount of experience in developing concepts, troubleshooting, project management, and plant optimization.
PEC Consulting is the consulting arm of PENTA, specializing in high level Consultancy Studies such as: Scoping Studies, Mineral Reserves Evaluations, Economic Feasibility Studies and Conceptual level Plant Design and Operations Studies. Studies for existing operations include: Due Diligence, Plant Operations Analysis and Plant Maintenance and Reliability Programs and Audits.
PEC Consulting is seeking a Senior Minerals Consultant with extensive consulting and operating experience to lead the consulting group as a Principal Consultant. The Principal Consultant will be based in the Saint Louis, Missouri office.
Core competencies require competency in Feasibility Studies, Due Diligence Studies, Plant Upgrades, Trouble Shooting and preparation of reports.
- Contact existing and prospecting clients to identify potential opportunities, develop detailed scope of Consultancy work and prepare proposals with estimates.
- Follow up on opportunities and generate business for PEC Consulting.
- Prepare process simulations for different configurations of mineral processing plants.
- Develop design criteria for new projects.
- Direct process design activities through all phases of a project (conceptual design, preliminary design and final design).
- Prepare process flow sheets with mass and gas flows, equipment specifications, CapEx with support from other disciplines, and questionnaires for specific requirements.
- Prepare bid documents with data sheets and bid evaluation report.
- Validates OEM’s process data and participates in discussions with OEMs.
- Provide advice on emission compliance and safety requirements for fuel handling systems.
- Familiarity with OSHA / MSHA requirements.
- Visit plants to observe operations, discuss with plant personnel and obtain necessary data.
- Prepare Feasibility Reports. A Report is the most important deliverable of PEC Consulting, and therefore this aspect is specially emphasized.
- Provide commissioning and start-up assistance.
- Domestic and international travel.
- BS in Engineering.
- Professional Engineer Registration.
- Minimum 20 years’ engineering and consulting experience in the minerals processing and mining industries.
- MBA or experience with economic analysis and financing strategies.
- Strong strategic orientation with ability to think long-term with business awareness, critical analysis & integration of information, and ability to develop an action-oriented plan.
- Good analytical skills with problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrates leadership skills, strong team building and project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High customer service focus.
- Commitment to maintaining the company’s professional image and reputation with error free work.
- United States citizenship or residency (green card holder).
- Comprehensive insurance package: Medical, dental and vision insurance available on first day of employment
- 401k with company match
- Three weeks’ vacation eligibility upon hire
Please email your curriculum vitae to: email@example.com