Careers at PEC Consulting Group
PEC Consulting Group LLC offers a diverse range of opportunities to seasoned professionals with specialized expertise in industrial minerals. Our Consultants have lengthy experience gained during their careers with major mineral processing and consulting companies throughout the globe. PEC Consulting benefits from the complementary skills of its team of Consultants.
SENIOR MINERALS CONSULTANT
PEC Consulting is seeking a Senior Minerals Consultant with extensive experience and solid background in the minerals processing industries to work at its offices located in St. Louis, Missouri. Candidates must be self-starters with excellent business development skills and extensive relationship network within the minerals processing industry.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum 10 years’ engineering and consulting experience in the minerals processing and mining industries, an Engineering degree, MBA or experience with economic analysis and financing strategies, and be a US resident (green card holder) or citizen.
- Contacts existing and prospecting clients to identify potential opportunities, develops detailed scope of Consultancy work and prepares proposals with estimates.
- Follows up on the opportunities and generates business for PEC Consulting and/or other PENTA Companies.
- Prepares process simulations for different configurations of mineral processing plants.
- Develops design criteria for new projects.
- Directs process design activities through all phases of a project (conceptual design, preliminary design, final design, construction, start-up/implementation).
- Prepares process flow sheets with mass and gas flows, equipment specifications, raw mix design and recommends suitable mixes, prepares CapEx with support from other disciplines, and questionnaires for specific requirements.
- Analyzes the operation for waste heat recovery possibilities.
- Prepares bid documents with data sheets and bid evaluation report.
- Validates OEM’s process data and participates in discussions with OEMs.
- Provides advice on emission compliance and safety requirements for fuel handling systems.
- Familiarity with OSHA / MSHA requirements.
- Visits plants to observe operations, discuss with plant personnel and obtain necessary data.
- Calculates and collects data for Feasibility Studies, Due Diligence Studies, Plant Upgrades, Trouble Shooting or any other topic, and develops detailed data analysis reports.
- Prepares Feasibility Reports. A Report is the most important deliverable of PEC Consulting, and therefore this aspect is specially emphasized.
- Provides commissioning and start-up assistance.
- Domestic and international travel.
- United States citizenship or residency (green card holder)
- BS in Engineering
- PE preferred or pursuit of PE expected
- Minimum 10 years’ engineering and consulting experience in the minerals processing and mining industries
- MBA or experience with economic analysis and financing strategies
- Strong strategic orientation with ability to think long-term with business awareness, critical analysis & integration of information, and ability to develop an action-oriented plan
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, MS Project, and process calculation software.
- Good analytical skills with problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Leadership skills, strong team building and project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to coordinate work with other staff members
- High customer service focus
- Comprehensive insurance package: Medical, dental and vision insurance available on first day of employment
- 401k with company match
- Three weeks’ vacation upon hire
Please email your curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org