PEC Consulting assesses potential mineral resources and estimates raw materials reserves. Skilled mineral exploration is the key to locating and mining appropriate deposits. The extensive process of mineral exploration starts with sizing the deposit and characterizing the mineral reserves at the site.
We employ several mineral exploration methods depending of the stage of the project, including:
- Review of existing geological maps and published documentation of the area of interest.
- Mapping of outcrops, where possible, and data from existing mining operations.
- Mapping and modeling based on core drilling and sampling.
Our reserve reports are an excellent basis for locating quality reserves, for planning further exploration, and for mine design. Our geologists and mining engineers are involved from the early stages of exploration. They embrace the latest technology when performing geological mapping, core drilling, sampling and modeling. Our expertise extends to geological evaluations and mine planning and the results are given in quality reports.
We perform evaluation of reserves for the:
- Coal Industry.
- Cement Industry.
- Lime Industry.
- Industrial Minerals.
Our services include:
- Surface geological exploration.
- Core drilling programs and management.
- Raw materials testing (physical and chemical properties).
- Geological modeling based on geochemistry.
- Mining Plans.
- Evaluation of Reserves for Cement Plants.
- Evaluation of Reserves for Lime Plants.
- Evaluation of Reserves for Coal Mining.
- Evaluation of Reserves for Industrial Minerals Industries.